This oven fried chicken wings recipe is so easy to make And taste so good, what ever you are planning to make-Double it!
If you are watching your weight, or your health than this is the perfect recipe for you.
In this oven fried chicken wings recipe the wings come out brown, crispy, juicy and feel almost as you fried them, less the calories and you will never feel deprived, on the contrary.
You will feel great because you had Such a great oven chicken wings recipe without even one drop of oil.
The ingredients for this recipe do not have to be accurate, cook as many chicken wings as you want (don’t forget what I said-double it)
And use enough marinade that will cover them all.
|My oven fried chicken wings. Yum!|
1 1 kg chicken wings
For the marinade you can use any combination you like:
2 Sweet chili sauce - on his own
Or mix with ketchup/ginger/minced garlic/sugar/soy sauce/teriyaki sauce
Basically - what ever you prefer
3 Panko/bread crumbs - as many as you will need
4 Sesame seeds - optional
1. Cook the chicken wings in chicken stock/water with salt For 40 minutes until they are soft and ready.
Don’t bother to clean them before the cooking, you will save yourself a lot of time
If you will clean the chicken wings after they are cooked,
all the feathers will come out really quick and easy.
make sure to clean the water were the wings are cooked; you will get a lot of foam, so take it out with a spoon.
After 40 minutes the chicken wings should be very soft, take them out and let them cool and dry.
2. Meanwhile prepare the marinade….
As I said before you can use any preferred sauce you have.
What I did is a mix from - sweet chili sauce + ketchup + garlic
3. Preheat your oven to 200ºC.
4. Dip the chicken wings in the marinade, you can leave it in the fridge for the night or cook them right a way.
5. Cover each wing with panko or bread crumbs with or without sesame.
6. Place them in the oven over baking shit (to avoid a lot of mess later on).
7. Cook for 15 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown.
Oven Fried Chicken Wings Recipe Dish